Birdies Program Hints
All pledges tax deductible
All pledges are deductible. Birdies for Charity is a qualified charity.One hundred percent of the money collected goes to charity.
No funds received from donors go to pay for prizes or administrative expenses.
No money collected goes to PGA TOUR
and the John Deere Classic
provide all prizes and pay for all administrative expenses.
How many Birdies will be made?
In 2001 1,869 birdies
In 2002 2,027 birdies
In 2003 1,634 birdies
In 2004 1,879 birdies
In 2005 2,124 birdies
In 2006 1,974 birdies
In 2007 1,863 birdies
In 2008 1,921 birdies
In 2009 1,914 birdies
In 2010 2,010 birdies
In 2011 2,160 birdies
In 2012, 2,113 birdies
2012 Grand Prize - 2013 Chevrolet Malibu
|Bruce Foote Chevy|| McEleney Chevy |
|Deery Brothers || Mills Chevy|
|Eriksen Chevy|| Piehl Chevy|
|Green Chevy|| Shottenkirk Chevy|
|Kunes Country Auto Group|| Yemm Chevy|
|Lujack Chevy|| |
Other prizes include:
- A John Deere riding mower
- $500 gift certificate on AirTran - Courtesy of Quad City International Airport
- A John Deere walk-behind mower
- Waterpark Car Wash weekly VIP package
- Over 100 other prizes (T-shirts, golf shirts, hats, koozies, golf balls, etc.)